Leaders of the Month!
Students: Congratulations Londyn E., Onniyah S., Zhiana F., Harmony B., Nevaeh H., and Takarah R.!
Staff: Way to go Ms. Lela Rucker (1st grade) and Ms. Chaka Khan Collymore-Fogg (Cafe)!
Students: Congratulations Evan A., Genesis E., Aidan F., Emery K., Jalin A.!
Students: Congratulations Jamone W., Nylah J., Cashmere H., Ka’Ron S., Brooke F., and Jolu Y.!
Staff: Congratulations Ms. Tonya and Mr. Williams!
-Leadership Focused Education-
Hope Charter Leadership Academy bases its leadership focus on Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective Kids. As a Leader In Me School, students will discover and practice a set of leadership and life skills from Stephen Covey’s book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and The 8th Habit from Effectiveness to Greatness.
Incorporating The Leader In Me practices within our school’s environment and curriculum assists our students in becoming prepared to succeed in the 21st Century, with critical skills and characteristics such as: motivation, problem-solving skills, trustworthiness, a strong work ethic, goal setting, effective interpersonal skills, academic achievement, a sense of teamwork, and valuing diversity in a global market.
- 0.75carat Round Cut Diamond Ladies Twisted Flower Engagement Ring 18K gold
- 14 Karat White gold Large Fancy Princess Cut Invisible Diamond Set Pendant P495
- 14k Yellow gold 'Dad' Charm Pendant - C392VJ1863
- 26.00 Ct Round Cut D VVS1 Diamond St.Tropez Bracelet In 14k White gold Finish
- Bague 2 ors et diamants. ring in 2 gold, yellow and white18k with diamonds.
- BEAUTIFUL 14K YELLOW gold WREATH STYLE DIAMOND ACCENTED PENDANT W CHAIN 6.5G
- Gemondo silver de Ley 925 1.00ct Lapislázuli & Marcasite Art Deco Anillo
- Vintage Pink Cameo Pin gold Tone Brooch Cupid Angels Victorian Style
- 0.54ctw D-VVS1 Excellent Round Diamonds 18K gold Cathedral Engagement Ring 2.4mm
- NATURAL G-H SI 0.15 CT-0.50 CT SOLITAIRE WHITE gold 3.5 GRAMS WOMEN RING
- Solid 14K Yellow gold Box Link Bracelet, 7 , 0.8mm, 1.6 grams
- 0.50 Ct Cabochon Green Simulated Opal Diamond 10K Yellow gold Pendant With Chain
- 0.80 ct 14 ct Yellow gold Champagne & Diamond Engagement Halo Ring 3 4 CT
- 10k gold Diamond Cut Blank Monogram Ring Size 9 3 4. 3.73g.
- 14 Kt White gold Round Cut 2.00 ct Swiss bluee Topaz Earrings
- 14k White gold 9ctw Diamond Flower Cluster Bracelet
- 14k Yellow gold Hoop Earrings - Gently Used - J-182A
- 14K Yellow OR White gold Solid&Polished Pup&Me Square Pendant Charm 1.28-1.61GMS
- 3.5Ct Round Cut Delicated Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14KT White gold Over
- AdiOre Classic Flemma red Pendant w Ruby & gold-Plated Accents
- C Initial 1.50 ct D VVS1 Diamond Pendant w 18 Chain in 14k Yellow gold Over-925
- Be Proactive
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Put First Things First
- Think Win-Win
- Seek First to Understand then to be Understood
- Sharpen the Saw
- Find Your Voice
All students apply for a Leadership Role within their classroom and they are also given the opportunity to apply for a school wide Leadership Role as well. Students are responsible for carrying out their Leadership Roles. Just a few of our school wide Leadership Roles are:
- Tour Guide
- Interior Decorator
- Public Speaker
- Student Lighthouse
- Technology Leader
Each morning our students recite our Leadership Pledge:
We the students of Hope Elementary, show leadership by
following seven simple rules.
We are PROACTIVE and BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND.
We are becoming leaders, one student at a time!
We PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST and do what we should,
WE SEEK TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD.
We THINK WIN-WIN to solve our problems and then…
SYNERGIZING helps us to be a better friend.
We SHARPEN OUR SAW by exercising and eating right.
We help each other and go to bed early at night.
We do our best when no one can see.
We’re the smartest boys and girls, because there’s a LEADER IN ME!
All classroom at Hope Charter have high tech model of SmartBoard Technology Students are now engaged in hands on SmartBoard lessons that expands our possibilities for academic growth. During the 2016-2017 school year, HCLA will embark on a 1:1 initiative with providing each student a Google Chromebook. Students will be provided their personal Chromebook at the beginning of the school day to use in any class and through all facets of the school day. Students are now engaged in hands on SmartBoard and Google Chromebook lessons that expand their possibilities for academic growth.
Board of Directors
Positive and supportive leadership is the cornerstone of our success as a school. Without the Board of Directors support and time volunteering to our school, we would not be able to have the great instructional program that we have today. It is with their positive influence that Hope Elementary has become the amazing instructional environment for children to attend school and has provided our staff with the means to make continued strides toward a strong and effective educational program. The Board of Directors is the governing body of the school. The Board is responsible for all school policies and procedures that affect the instructional and operational functions at the school.
Board Meeting Dates
The Board meeting dates are listed below. All Board Meetings are held in the school media center and are open to the public.
January 25, 2017
February 22, 2017
March 22, 2017
April 19, 2017
May 24, 2017
June 7, 2017
June 28, 2017
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent condition. Light surface wear appropriate to having already been worn. See pics as they form part of the description”|
|Main Stone:||Diamond||Product Type:||Rings|