Leaders of the Month!
Students: Congratulations Londyn E., Onniyah S., Zhiana F., Harmony B., Nevaeh H., and Takarah R.!
Staff: Way to go Ms. Lela Rucker (1st grade) and Ms. Chaka Khan Collymore-Fogg (Cafe)!
Students: Congratulations Evan A., Genesis E., Aidan F., Emery K., Jalin A.!
Students: Congratulations Jamone W., Nylah J., Cashmere H., Ka’Ron S., Brooke F., and Jolu Y.!
Staff: Congratulations Ms. Tonya and Mr. Williams!
-Leadership Focused Education-
Hope Charter Leadership Academy bases its leadership focus on Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective Kids. As a Leader In Me School, students will discover and practice a set of leadership and life skills from Stephen Covey’s book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and The 8th Habit from Effectiveness to Greatness.
Incorporating The Leader In Me practices within our school’s environment and curriculum assists our students in becoming prepared to succeed in the 21st Century, with critical skills and characteristics such as: motivation, problem-solving skills, trustworthiness, a strong work ethic, goal setting, effective interpersonal skills, academic achievement, a sense of teamwork, and valuing diversity in a global market.
- 0.52CT Round Cut Diamond Cross Pendant F-G SI in 18K White gold
- 10k Yellow gold Round Brown color Enhanced Diamond Square Cluster Ring 5 8
- 14K Yellow gold 3D Solid Anchor with Rope Charm Pendant MSRP 1967
- 2.10 ct Natural Peach Jade & Mozambique Garnet Ring Platinum .925 Size 5
- Victorian style 1.02ct pink Cut Diamond Ring Free Shipping K.B
- Vintage Filigree bracelet gold wash Portugese ENAMEL pinks
- Yellow gold Finish Mens Ladies Mini Diamond Jesus Angel Cherub Pendant Charm
- 1.25 Ct Princess Cut Simulated Diamond Vintage Engagement Ring 10k White gold
- 8kt 333 gold RING MIT DIAMANT SOLITÄR BESATZ RG 54 1,2g
- Bracelets SERPENTINE link gold filled 2.5 mm wide 8 1 4 inches long various lots
- Hallmarked 9ct Italian Square Byzantine Chain -28.5 -6mm -60g RRP (I7_28.5)
- Multi-colord Stone Ladies bracelet (Semi-precious stones)
- Simon & Söhne silver Fedi Nuziali Sterling 925 Ehe M14 (Prezzo a Coppia)
- 0.09Ct Diamond Christmas Cuff Ring Solid 14k Yellow gold VS Clarity F color Fine
- 0.79 Ct Round Red Rhodolite Garnet bluee Simulated Sapphire 10K White gold Ring
- 10K gold 6.1 GRAMS Ring With color Stones Size 7.5 And Ice Worm Pendant WEARABLE
- 14k 14kt Yellow Solid gold Fleur de Lis Cross Pendant 39 mm X 20 mm
- 14k Tritone Yellow pink White gold Couple of Dolphins Heart Pendant Charm
- 14k Yellow gold D C Ingreened Fan Dangle Post Earrings (1.1IN x 0.3IN)
- Be Proactive
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Put First Things First
- Think Win-Win
- Seek First to Understand then to be Understood
- Sharpen the Saw
- Find Your Voice
All students apply for a Leadership Role within their classroom and they are also given the opportunity to apply for a school wide Leadership Role as well. Students are responsible for carrying out their Leadership Roles. Just a few of our school wide Leadership Roles are:
- Tour Guide
- Interior Decorator
- Public Speaker
- Student Lighthouse
- Technology Leader
Each morning our students recite our Leadership Pledge:
We the students of Hope Elementary, show leadership by
following seven simple rules.
We are PROACTIVE and BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND.
We are becoming leaders, one student at a time!
We PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST and do what we should,
WE SEEK TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD.
We THINK WIN-WIN to solve our problems and then…
SYNERGIZING helps us to be a better friend.
We SHARPEN OUR SAW by exercising and eating right.
We help each other and go to bed early at night.
We do our best when no one can see.
We’re the smartest boys and girls, because there’s a LEADER IN ME!
All classroom at Hope Charter have high tech model of SmartBoard Technology Students are now engaged in hands on SmartBoard lessons that expands our possibilities for academic growth. During the 2016-2017 school year, HCLA will embark on a 1:1 initiative with providing each student a Google Chromebook. Students will be provided their personal Chromebook at the beginning of the school day to use in any class and through all facets of the school day. Students are now engaged in hands on SmartBoard and Google Chromebook lessons that expand their possibilities for academic growth.
Board of Directors
Positive and supportive leadership is the cornerstone of our success as a school. Without the Board of Directors support and time volunteering to our school, we would not be able to have the great instructional program that we have today. It is with their positive influence that Hope Elementary has become the amazing instructional environment for children to attend school and has provided our staff with the means to make continued strides toward a strong and effective educational program. The Board of Directors is the governing body of the school. The Board is responsible for all school policies and procedures that affect the instructional and operational functions at the school.
Board Meeting Dates
The Board meeting dates are listed below. All Board Meetings are held in the school media center and are open to the public.
January 25, 2017
February 22, 2017
March 22, 2017
April 19, 2017
May 24, 2017
June 7, 2017
June 28, 2017
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Pictures are of the actual listing”|
Does not apply