Leaders of the Month!
Students: Congratulations Londyn E., Onniyah S., Zhiana F., Harmony B., Nevaeh H., and Takarah R.!
Staff: Way to go Ms. Lela Rucker (1st grade) and Ms. Chaka Khan Collymore-Fogg (Cafe)!
Students: Congratulations Evan A., Genesis E., Aidan F., Emery K., Jalin A.!
Students: Congratulations Jamone W., Nylah J., Cashmere H., Ka’Ron S., Brooke F., and Jolu Y.!
Staff: Congratulations Ms. Tonya and Mr. Williams!
-Leadership Focused Education-
Hope Charter Leadership Academy bases its leadership focus on Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective Kids. As a Leader In Me School, students will discover and practice a set of leadership and life skills from Stephen Covey’s book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and The 8th Habit from Effectiveness to Greatness.
Incorporating The Leader In Me practices within our school’s environment and curriculum assists our students in becoming prepared to succeed in the 21st Century, with critical skills and characteristics such as: motivation, problem-solving skills, trustworthiness, a strong work ethic, goal setting, effective interpersonal skills, academic achievement, a sense of teamwork, and valuing diversity in a global market.
- A FINE 18CT WHITE gold 0.5CT DIAMOND 3 STONE ENGAGEMENT RING
- Charming Fine gold Heart Bracelet 14k Yellow gold 7
- Genuine 10k Yellow gold Plain Circular Engravable Disc Charm .013 Gauge 1.41 gr
- Magnificent Fine gold Yellow Stone Ring 18k Yellow & White gold Size 7
- RARE 9CT gold GREEN ONYX DRAGONS CLAW CHARM PENDANT FULLY BRITISH HALLMARK
- Real Pure 999 24K Yellow gold Chain Women Wheat Beads Link Bracelet 10.2g
- Top Jeweler William Brough 18K 14K White Yellow gold Cuff Bracelet Massachusetts
- 0.25 Ct Diamond Antique Vintage Art Deco Engagement Ring In 14K White gold Over
- 10K gold White gold Sim. Diamond Bee Earrings
- 14k gold Polished & Textured Sand Dollar Pendant New Charm Yellow gold
- 14K Yellow gold .48TCW Diamond Ladies Ring Size 5.25
- 18k Yellow gold 0.21ct Genuine Diamond Zigzag Ring Size 6 Women's Day Gift
- 9 ct red (pink) gold leaf ring with diamonds, size M
- Antique Trillion Peridot and Diamond Ring
- Certified 2.50Ct Heart Cut Red Diamond Split Shank Valentine Ring 14K White gold
- Estate 14k Yellow gold Green Emerald Pink Gemstone Dolphin Ring Size 7.75
- gold Charm 14K Yellow gold 1.7dwt (FSE011577)
- Mens Elegant 14k White gold Finish Genuine Diamond Cross Pendant 2.15 Ctw 3.5''
- RETIRED Jeep Collins Beautiful Brass Guardian Angel Vintage Pendant
- Be Proactive
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Put First Things First
- Think Win-Win
- Seek First to Understand then to be Understood
- Sharpen the Saw
- Find Your Voice
All students apply for a Leadership Role within their classroom and they are also given the opportunity to apply for a school wide Leadership Role as well. Students are responsible for carrying out their Leadership Roles. Just a few of our school wide Leadership Roles are:
- Tour Guide
- Interior Decorator
- Public Speaker
- Student Lighthouse
- Technology Leader
Each morning our students recite our Leadership Pledge:
We the students of Hope Elementary, show leadership by
following seven simple rules.
We are PROACTIVE and BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND.
We are becoming leaders, one student at a time!
We PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST and do what we should,
WE SEEK TO UNDERSTAND, THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD.
We THINK WIN-WIN to solve our problems and then…
SYNERGIZING helps us to be a better friend.
We SHARPEN OUR SAW by exercising and eating right.
We help each other and go to bed early at night.
We do our best when no one can see.
We’re the smartest boys and girls, because there’s a LEADER IN ME!
All classroom at Hope Charter have high tech model of SmartBoard Technology Students are now engaged in hands on SmartBoard lessons that expands our possibilities for academic growth. During the 2016-2017 school year, HCLA will embark on a 1:1 initiative with providing each student a Google Chromebook. Students will be provided their personal Chromebook at the beginning of the school day to use in any class and through all facets of the school day. Students are now engaged in hands on SmartBoard and Google Chromebook lessons that expand their possibilities for academic growth.
Board of Directors
Positive and supportive leadership is the cornerstone of our success as a school. Without the Board of Directors support and time volunteering to our school, we would not be able to have the great instructional program that we have today. It is with their positive influence that Hope Elementary has become the amazing instructional environment for children to attend school and has provided our staff with the means to make continued strides toward a strong and effective educational program. The Board of Directors is the governing body of the school. The Board is responsible for all school policies and procedures that affect the instructional and operational functions at the school.
Board Meeting Dates
The Board meeting dates are listed below. All Board Meetings are held in the school media center and are open to the public.
January 25, 2017
February 22, 2017
March 22, 2017
April 19, 2017
May 24, 2017
June 7, 2017
June 28, 2017
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Great condition, like new.”|
|Metal:||Yellow Gold||Main Stone Creation:||Lab-Created|
|Style:||Pendant||Main Stone Color:||Red|
|Main Stone:||Ruby||Pendant Height (mm):||14.7|
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||.44||Pendant Width (mm):||12.6|
|Theme:||Heart||Pendant Weight (grams):||1.1|
|Main Stone Shape:||Heart||UPC:|
Does not apply